Friday, February 1, 2013

Thought for the day: when it’s 13 degrees outside, don’t do this

                                     ”Doug, do you mind if I use your chair?”   

Just a quick note here to say I learned a valuable lesson today:  when it’s 13 degrees outside, with a wind chill of –2F, and you’re the only one working from home… don’t email your coworkers in the office and complain that your apartment is a little chilly & you’re bummed because you had to put on some pants.

My one coworker Julie said “cry me a river!”  & my team-lead (Jamie, as seen in the photo) has just informed me that my Movie-Edition USS Enterprise (with lights & sound!) is in great danger.   Message received, there’s no place like home.

Especially when you’re at work.  Smile

012-The-Wizard-of-Oz-1939-Theres-No-Place-Like-Home

1 comment:

  1. This made me chuckle. Sounds like you work with some really fun people! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to hear from you and appreciate the time you take to comment.